**** DONE: GB-40 1/72 Tupolev Tu-2S - Heavy Hitters III (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username : destrozas
First name : sergio
Category : intermeadiate
Scale : 1/72
Manufacturer / Model : ICM #72031 Tupolev tu 2 S
Extras : none

the aircraft (thanks massimo tessitori) info here:
Tu-2S "Moskva 32", 1945

the profile

Pict02.jpg

Pict01.jpg

the artbox of the kit

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

detail of sprues
03.jpg

05.jpg

The profile that comes with the model
08.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good, Take your time with all the joints and it fits together very well with little filler, the engine nacelles are not glued in place
IMG_0157.JPG
I also "adjusted" some of the parts to improve the fit
IMG_0188.JPG
I stalled on mine due to color issues(resolved) and a broken clear part
:pilotsalute:

Como vas Sergio?
Alguna novedad con el avance de tus aves?
Espero todo esté bien y tener noticias tuyas pronto.

Saludos amigo :salute: :thumbup:

lo cierto es que me inflitraron hace 3 semanas y he hecho como dicen aqui bonanza y aunque ha reducido muchisimo el dolor y puedo hacer cosas con la mano los trabajos en el palstico se han visto reducidos a simples 5 minutos de ayer tarde.... en dos semanas tengo una nueva inflitracion programada por ver si solventa el problema o he de pasar por quirofano....

the truth is that they inflitrations 3 weeks ago and I have done as they say here bonanza and although it has greatly reduced the pain and I can do things with my hand the work in the palm has been reduced to mere 5 minutes yesterday afternoon .... in two weeks I have a new schedule scheduled to see if it solves the problem or I have to go through the operating room ....

I'm sorry to hear it, it's good that you're taking care of yourself and that whatever you need to do, that it's the best thing to overcome this doldrums.
Thanks for sharing, my best wishes and prayers are with you.

Saludos amigo :thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back