**** DONE: GB-40 1/72 Tupolev Tu-2S - Heavy Hitters III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well resolved the nacelles and wings.
I like how the lighting bulb looks. If you can zoom in to better distinguish how we can see that lamp you made with the back part of an airbrush needle, I'm curious about that detail.

Gracias de antemano y felicidades por lo logrado hasta ahora :thumbup:
Luis Carlos

mirare de ver si con el zoom del 155- 300 lo puedo sacar mejor pero esto es lo que sale con el 35-75.

I'll see if with the 155-300 zoom I can get it better but this is what comes out with the 35-75

Lots of scrubbing around those nacelles for sure. I don't think a longer zoom lens will help. You need to be able to get in tight with a macro lens.

1ab.jpg

I've sent you two emails Sergio. Let me know if you have any problems with them as Google Drive has changed its format a bit​

thank geo and company.

I am bundling making the paneling, I am very slow because of the problem of the arm that is still hurting but little by little I finish it and the wings are all repacked and half of the fuselage, after this to put the masks of the transparent ones that will be almost a whole day of work we will see if I can do it, then I put the photos too

thanks for the truth is that everything is patience as I can not stay long and there are three models to work this I am doing more slowly and it shows not always put the same fixed, and leave it to the end because I do not have much strength in the arm for the pain and sile I do 3 or 4 lines and I give them away, with time and patience.
I bring you another batch of photos, this time of almost finished paneling
pics
30.jpg

31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg

What you see marked pencil is the parts that are still to be paneled, are marked after approximately with the homemade rule that I made photogravures I review and finish the paneling, then start the beautiful, I hope the arm responds.

Last edited:
thanks to all fellas

The transparent placed and painted with steel gray akah is very dark but good with the paint on it looks very apparent.

34.jpg
35.jpg

after that paint the base of the upper colors, also of akah, to make the base later I will give some wear and light effects.

36.jpg

38.jpg
37.jpg

all the pieces are missing working pieces of plastic these to look like pieces of a plane mold, is a very bad mold has excess plastic in many places, pieces that should be asymmetric are not, in a lot of war is giving and although I know it is not good at all, it will stay that way.
another added to the list of planes to be repeated for this to be given to children to play with ...

40.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back