**** DONE: GB-40 1/72 Tupolev Tu-2S - Heavy Hitters III (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

as many of you have already seen the paneled is not to shoot rockets (Spanish expression to define being happy with something), but I have neither time nor desire to know that I already ordered the tu-2 to 1/48 to remove me from this.
next step base layer and depth effect to finish the lower part (intrados), lack to paint the final layer that I could not give yesterday because of the pain of the arm, it is difficult for me to paint the time I used to paint before.

41.jpg

more details

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg
45.JPG

just add that it has been painted with AKAH acrylic paint amt7

thank you all for your words, I have to hurry to finish this plane, in a matter of days they give me time for the operation and after that it will be 1 month of recovery that surely I will not be able to make models to do bad scarring, the doctor this Thursday asked me to do these days (until I had an operation date) normal life and see what things make me hurt after the operation not to do them, because those actions are what I have to avoid to not produce a bad muscle healing, since I have to try as much as possible for the muscle to heal again in the nerve.

La mejor de las suertes y deseos para la operación, rehabilitación y pronta recuperación de tu brazo.
A seguir todas las recomendaciones médicas.

Saludos compadre :thumbup::thumbup:

thanks to both, the truth is that better now than not when it becomes chronic, so I can resume the mountaineering.

we continue with the painting the three upper colors finished to paint the same effect of wear of the paint in them that in the lower part of the plane

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

the propellers also painted I'm messing up placing the porch and I have not done more for the moment, but something that I have almost finished is the landing gear some wiring that I wanted to add and little more I did not take photos because I was drying the glue and two Sometimes I moved it to photograph it both took off so I'll let it dry, (the cyano drying accelerator with which I have currently does not go well dry very fast but the union is very weak and then part detaching).
49.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back