**** DONE: GB-41 1/48 Nakajima KI43 IIB Hayabusa RTAF - PTO from 1937

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thank you....

as the interior I have defined medium and I dedicate myself to paint it, aotake de gunze H63, on the gunze c104 as a primer

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

and the seat

27.jpg

26.jpg

to continue painting, I have until Monday to be operated, two days to close the wound and again to maquetear, I have to move as much as possible the arm without efforts or impacts so that the muscle does not heal on the nerve again

According to everyone.
Very good job in the details Sergio.

2 more days of relaxation doing what you like, and that on Monday everything is excellent with your surgery.

Estaré pendiente de tus noticias compadre :thumbup::thumbup:

You made me in default?
I returned this even though I am still in recovery I have to make the arm work, so I have been doing some things.
paint with black wash the interior and with earth pigment vietnam.
28.jpeg

29.jpeg

30.jpeg

31.jpeg

32.jpeg

33.jpeg

wotjek and karl thanks you.

I bring you the advances last night, the ip placed in place with the home made panel, make the heavy machine guns with cuts you had, and the engine that detail it very little without having to turn it because the transmission shaft of the engine is poorly sized and lacking in details, detailing it would take me more than a week just to make it as it was, so I do not have this time, nor the money to buy the sakae engine in resin to replace it.
I put the photos and you value:

34.jpeg

35.jpeg

36.jpeg

37.jpeg

in photo # 4 you can see that the battery indicator is not all there is an explanation I lost it, I fell into an oversight in the hole to the 4 dimension that we all have under our feet when we make our models .... I hope to appear in a couple of days that I am going to dedicate to the harpoon that took it more backward and as I have to put it in serious because I have to dedicate more time.

wotjek, Thank you for your opinion and you know that your opinions are very well received, so the devices did not have much maintenance but it may be that I have spent in dirtying it, as I have not yet given the sealing layer could lower the soiled

a little more advanced, the plane with the fuselage already closed, the engine already placed, starting to work the wing joints

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg
41.jpg

As you can see to place in the correct dihedral the wings have to cover certain holes that are produced by the deformation of those who sold me the models did not know what they were, had them anyway and almost all are tarada by bad storage, worse that is nothing for any of us, there are no bad models only malformed modellers or who do not like to work the plastic !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back