**** DONE: GB-41 1/48 Nakajima KI43 IIB Hayabusa RTAF - PTO from 1937

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks fellas.

I have been disconnected for a few days analyzing the problem of the land, since they do not work for me as the plants should and many die because of lack of food because of the indicriminated crop that I used to suffer without the necessary fertilizer, almost solved the problem in an ecological way and that the earth recovers by itself without added chemistry, I have returned to work, I am already tied almost finishing the joints so that they are not noticed and the lines of the panels and rivets marked

42.jpg

43.jpg

add to the comment that the headrest is home also, I have modified it to be the ki43 III early because the one who had it was very complicated to solve the problem of unions that had

next steps, make the headrest with a tip of the plastic ring of a bra, which is known as a whale, I have an acquaintance who works in a company where they make brassieres and underwear that gave me women,
44.jpg

plus the lower radiator, has placed 150 micron steel net of light to simulate the radiator and has placed on the top of it the plate that was missing, done this we already went to the painting phase that is drying yesterday afternoon so that it reacts well and adirte correctly.

45.jpg

46.jpg

let's show how I have it for the moment
all the metallic made, with the matt aluminum of extreme metal.
47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

As you can see in the lower part, the union I left almost perfect
after this I gave the vallejo chipping to the top after drying I gave him the khaki iro that they explained to me was the base color that the thailandeses could get, and I have done making the pieces discovered in natural metal and above all this I have been giving the dark green spots of nakajima, it is a little bit to work it but it is almost finished.
50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back