**** DONE: Spitfire Mk.I P9366 QV-K, OC No 19 Sqn BoB Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jayl

Senior Airman
May 29, 2009
User name: Jayl
Name: Jason
Category: 1
Kit: Tamiya Spitfire Mk.1
Scale: 1/48th.
Accessories: Eduard color cockpit, Eduard flaps, Xtradecal decals. More to come maybe.

Here's the Spitfire I'll be building. I should receive everything this week to get started.

I'll add pics when my stuff comes and again when I have the cockpit finished up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guy's. I have an Eduard 109 E-3 that I wanted to do the white nose paint scheme on but seeing how lonely and outnumbered the RAF was I decided to go with the Spitfire. I didn't know if Cat1 was the category I should have chosen but seeing that Crimea was the only other participant, I knew it guaranteed me at the least a 2nd place. :lol:

Does the title of the thread have to have BoB or Battle of Britain group build in the title to participate? If so, how do I change it? Or if I cant will a mod change it for me? Thanks.

Thanks guy's. I have an Eduard 109 E-3 that I wanted to do the white nose paint scheme on but seeing how lonely and outnumbered the RAF was I decided to go with the Spitfire. I didn't know if Cat1 was the category I should have chosen but seeing that Crimea was the only other participant, I knew it guaranteed me at the least a 2nd place. :lol:

Don't sell yourself short Jason. I've screwed up lots of stuff in recent times and my CF-5 is not going too smoothly. My kit will be OOB and your's could very easily take 1st with all the detailed pieces you're adding.

I'm not a mod but others have been asked to reference the BoB Group Build in the title. I went and did mine by opening the original post with the "Edit" button, then go to "Go Advanced" button where your title appears for editing along with your text. Just add the words and click save.

Someone went a head and stickied it. Thanks. I ordered a couple of additional parts including Quickboost exhausts, True Detail wheels, Czech Masters armament set and I may be getting the Cutting Edge interior set. The thing that concerns me most now is whether or not I'll be able to finish. I just boxed up the other three models I was building and will concentrate on this one exclusively.

You got four months Jay so you have plenty some time. If not no sweat, Wayne's been working on the group build from last August still. In September it'll be a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back