eBay: Dornier Do18

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Snautzer01

Honourably banned
Mar 26, 2007
dornier Do18_16.JPG

dornier Do18_17.JPG

dornier do18_18.JPG

dornier do18_19.JPG

dornier do18_20.JPG

dornier Do18_21.JPG

Last edited:
CLASSIC AVIATION: DORNIER DO 18 ORIGINAL LUFTHANSA PHOTOGRAPH W/ SPEC SHEET | eBay

Dornier Do 18 - Wikipedia "The Do 18c was delivered to Luft Hansa as a Do 18E civil transport (D-ABYM Aeolus) Aeolus was lost on 30 July 1937, when it had to make an ocean landing due to engine problems and was heavily damaged when Ostmark tried to retrieve the plane"

1623665637440.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I do not Believe any survive, I know at least 1 example of the earlier Dornier Wal is left in Argentina. But as Germany was the only operator of the Do 18 I think they were all destroyed or scrapped in the 1940's.

I've recently purchased a propeller blade that I have since identified as belonging to a DO-18. I believe this one was discovered in the English channel somewhere. Does anybody know if any other examples of wrecked or salvaged DO-18s exist today? Are parts for this aircraft hard to find? I can't seem to find any discovered crash sites online.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back