Douglas A-20 documents (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MiTasol

2nd Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2012
Aw flaming stralia
I have several A-20 manuals, the first of which I thought came from here but apparently not so. It is for the G model and missing the cover and several sections. It is widely available on the net.

Attachments

• 01-40AL part Douglas_A-20G_Erection_and_Maintenance_Manual.pdf
    46.5 MB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Second is from my own collection scanned many years ago. I have watermarked it to reduce the number of unscrupulous scum selling copies.

1647394889455.png

Attachments

• 01-40AD-3 A-20C SRM (42-01-08) ww2.pdf
    85.1 MB · Views: 199
The third is also from my own collection scanned many years ago. I have watermarked it to reduce the number of unscrupulous scum selling copies.
1647395686368.png

Attachments

• 01-40AD-2 = AP 2023 v1 A-20C E&M (42-01-08)ww2.pdf
    48.4 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:
The fourth is also from my own collection scanned many years ago. I have watermarked it to reduce the number of unscrupulous scum selling copies.

It is applicable the A-20G-1-DO aircraft.

The original is missing the intro pages and pages 1 & 2 plus pages 386-389 are missing. My copy is a photocopy on A4 paper but I scanned it as letter size like the original.

Attachments

• 01-40AF-2 pp3-434 missing 386-389 ww2.pdf
    43.6 MB · Views: 161
Am i missing the 3 and 4 files?
They appeared to attach but are not there now. Just looked at the file size and I am guessing I missed seeing some sort of file too large warning. I will reduce the file sizes and re-post asap.

EDIT: now posted and showing.

Last edited:
I thank you, too. By the way, I'm just an unscrupulous scum KEEPING copies (and often multiple copies, since my organization leaves something to be desired).

bob

I thank you, too. By the way, I'm just an unscrupulous scum KEEPING copies (and often multiple copies, since my organization leaves something to be desired).

bob

Not so Bob

I provide them for people to enjoy at no cost and not only are you free to keep them (even multiple copies) but you are also free to pass them on at no cost.

Last edited:
Here is the RAF Pilots Notes for the Havoc II aircraft. I have had a copy for some years of this manual up to revision AL6 but it had a lot of sexually distressed pages so was not worth scanning. In the pile of books I got this week there was a repro of the same manual, minus AL6 and several other pages. I have therefore combined them into this file. As AL6 is all pen amendments which do not scan well I have produced the manual as AL5 with the AL6 revision instructions at the rear of the book where it belongs after the revision is installed so you can see the changes - mainly in engine handling.

1683103013554.png

Attachments

• AP 1807B-PN AL6 Havoc II WW2 OCR.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
At last I found this one. I still should have at least one more. Moved in a hurry way back and things were just boxed in cartons where they fitted so that each carton had no free space at the top so would not collapse when stacked.

The title page is labelled as 01-40AD-3 and then sub-labelled as AP 2023C Vol II Pt 3. Given it totally follows the RAF AP system I suspect that this document started life as the AP and when the USAAF needed a manual for the type the AP was given a new title page and revision page and the rest of the pages re identified as the TO on all pages and left with the AP identification on all front facing pages as was standard RAF AP practice.

1698316669724.png

Attachments

• 01-40AD-3 = AP 22023 vII pt3 A-20C SRM (42-01-08) ww2 OCR.pdf
    333.2 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back