Dr. Death alive in Chile? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

seesul

Senior Master Sergeant
Nazi doctor 'is alive in Chile'

Nazi hunters say they have strong evidence that the most wanted member of Hitler's regime - known as Dr Death - is hiding in southern Chile.

The Simon Wiesenthal Centre believes Aribert Heim is in Patagonia, where his daughter is known to live.

The centre has sent representatives to the region to pursue the search.

Heim is said to have documented the victims he tortured and killed at Mauthausen concentration camp in Austria during World War II.

He is accused of killing Jews using exceptionally cruel methods. According to Holocaust survivors, he performed operations and amputations without anaesthetic to see how much pain his victims could endure.

Injecting victims straight into the heart with petrol, water or poison were said to have been his favoured method at Mauthausen.

"In the last few days we've received information from two different sources, both relating to Chile, which we think have very good potential," said Efraim Zuroff, director of the Israel office of the Simon Wiesenthal Centre.

The group has put up a 315,000 euros ($495,000; £250,000) reward for information leading to the arrest of Heim.

"His crimes are fully documented by himself, because he kept a log of the operations that he carried out," Mr Zuroff said.

"He tortured many inmates before he killed them at Mauthausen, and he used body parts of the people he killed as decorations."

After the war, Heim was detained by US forces but was not charged.

He practised medicine in the German town of Baden-Baden until 1962, when he fled the country after being tipped off that the authorities were about to prosecute him.

If he is still alive, Heim will be 94 years old.

BBC NEWS | Americas | Nazi doctor 'is alive in Chile'

Is that the guy? He's not wearing the Nazi version of those medals. Unless I'm mistaken, the iron cross during the Nazi Regime had a swastika in the middle of it. That one doesn't.

Who is that guy? And what's with the award and baby?

Thanks Thor, whole thing looked a little "off". Not to give Dr. Death a pass (I always thought Dr Death was Joseph Mengle who died back in the 70s).

I always thought Dr Death was Joseph Mengle who died back in the 70s.

Mengele is the guy I've always associated with "Dr. Death", but I'm sure there were lots of "Dr. Deaths" in the concentration camps.

And if this piece of garbage is still alive, he needs to be hunted down like the animal he is, and terminated!

TO

mengele died in brazil, beginning of 80´s i guess his remains was indentified by unicamp in 90´s. for me, mengele was also the only one dr. death.

von braum was a former ss and they didnt kill him

Von Braun had to be a party member, or he would not have been able to continue his research into rockets.

As for the SS he was pretty much forced by Himmler to joine the Waffen SS in 1940. There are two different kinds of SS. Algemeine SS and Waffen SS. Algemeine SS were the ones who worked in the death camps, not the Waffen SS (not trying to say the Waffen SS was good or bad though...).

So just because you were SS does not mean you committed war crimes, and therefore does not mean you deserve to be killed. Hell my stepmothers Uncle was Waffen SS, and he is still alive today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back