Drawing by ME!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
Well its Kind of crappy. I drew Hueys dropping troops off on a special mission there mostly transports but there's a medi-vac and attack huey in the mission...enjoy I guess......I don't want this to offend anyone....I was just drawing a picture and sorry to all that this has offend especially adler :(

To minimize his abuse, you might want to resize your pic too. I'm sure that's where he will start.

You are a brave man B-17. Other than Les, I don't think anybody has posted their drawings/doodles on the forum. And probably for good reason.

This is my favorite part!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 235
Put it in Paint. Select it and resize it. I think you can do it by percentages if I recall correctly. And don't let the peanut gallery turn you off. FlyboyJ is only laughing because the B40 rocket you depicted going through the port wing of your Cessna Bird Dog has an incorrect fin profile. Picky bastard, he is.

You start somewhere mate, keep at it and you will see you will get better.

I still have a problem when it comes to drawing things 3D. I can do it very nicely from the side. Just wish I had a scanner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back