Eduard Bf109E-4 1:48 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Alte Hase

Airman 1st Class
Sep 25, 2011
Hi guys!
A quick question for those who have this kit: are the exhausts 'hollow' or are they 'solid'. I'm trying to find out before I buy the kit if I need aftermarket exhausts on this one! I know eduard's newly released 1:48 Bf109E-1 has hollow exhausts,but I'm wondering if their 1:48 E-4 has the same Thanks!

Thanks! Yeah I had a look but the photo is of the entire kit laid out on a table, so I can't see the small details. I also downloaded the kit plans, but as those are drawings I can't tell either! Oh we, I took the leap and ordered 2 of their Bf109E-4 kits in 1:48- so I'll be able to tell for myself soon enough! It should be quite a challenging build-lots and lots of very detailed bits including a very very impressive engine and guns,so I think I'm in for an interesting time with these!

PS: I just saw the Eduard site says the E-1 (released in February this year, IIRC) has hollow guns and exhausts, so if you're right and they used the same mould, thats great!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back