Eduard´s Fw-190A-8 1/48

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm trying to find a Norwegian based "13" A-8. But then, Werner Gerth's crate "Black 13" from II./JG3, might be interesting too.....

Wayne, my first thoughts on your idea were 'What! That's too nice a kit for that!' But then I realised it's got the separate gun hatches etc, so an ideal kit for this subject.

Could that be done with the kit decals coming with it, just swapping the Dahl's nose markings for the JG5 geschwader badge, or is it decals to be found for the Norway "Blue 13"?

Could that be done with the kit decals coming with it, just swapping the Dahl's nose markings for the JG5 geschwader badge, or is it decals to be found for the Norway "Blue 13"?

I have the Blue 13 decals and wont be using them they are a different style to Dahl's machine......if you're interested.....(absolutely not! replies Jan!:lol: )....yeah right!?:p...

...and pigs fly, right Wayne? :lol: I'll reluctantly take these "Blue 13" off your hands if you insist.... :lol:

Come to think of it....why not make an unofficial GB with Eduard A-8, seems to be a big enough interest in the crate, make it an ongoing one with no end date? Just keep it here, or?

Same here! Want to do a late war Spit and/or Thunderbolt "what if's". Making Allied versions of a "protection unit" for jets, much like JV44's Dora-9's...instead for red/white striped underwings, I'll do yellow/black.

...and pigs fly, right Wayne? :lol: I'll reluctantly take these "Blue 13" off your hands if you insist.... :lol:

Come to think of it....why not make an unofficial GB with Eduard A-8, seems to be a big enough interest in the crate, make it an ongoing one with no end date? Just keep it here, or?

I'm sorry I had to twist your arm to take the decals.....:lol:

...send me some postal details man!:D

I like the idea of 'side builds' (for want of a better description) of types.
I would think that such types as Spit, FW190, P51, P47, Bf109 etc could be very popular, and ongoing, in any and all scales, any manufacturer. Why not let the builds begin - I'll definitely be doing a 1/32nd scale Spit XIV at sometime, and probably a diorama with an Eduard '190.

Edward 190 Dio sounds good Terry!

Also so does yellow/black Spitfire/Thunderbolt Evan and Jan!

I agree with you on the yellow/black striped birds Daniel. Jan and I have chatted about this, as a 'what if' subject; it could grow into a '1946 -47 Allied' thing, similar to the 'Luftwaffe'46' theme. Hmm...interesting, got some ideas of my own forming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back