End of the line for the Hemi V8?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I will be honest, does not bother me none. My old Jeep had a V8 in her and that **** drank so much gas. That is why my new Jeep only has a 6 in it.

Still they were great engines though.

"... my new Jeep only has a 6 in it" Which six? I've had several of the old in-line American Motors-developed 4 liter motors with push-rods and hydraulic lifters. They're good on gas (highway), torqued, and reliable as hell. These new "World" motors with overhead cams and multi-valves don't do a thing for me. Love my jeeps.

MM

"... my new Jeep only has a 6 in it" Which six? I've had several of the old in-line American Motors-developed 4 liter motors with push-rods and hydraulic lifters. They're good on gas (highway), torqued, and reliable as hell. These new "World" motors with overhead cams and multi-valves don't do a thing for me. Love my jeeps.

MM

This only only has a 3.7 V-Tech. It is a newer engine. No complaints with it. Runs smooth, quiet and I have enough power to do everything I need to do.

But there is nothing quite like the roar of a Hemi.

That I will agree with.

(censored).... There's the V8 and then there's the Hemi! :notworthy: There's a good reason why they called the Elephant Engine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back