Erich the old sage

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wilbur1

Tech Sergeant
Nov 4, 2007
Escondido,Ca
I just read in another thread that he went down pretty hard on his bike. Sounds like he got chewed up pretty good. Let us know if we can help.

I guess it was sunday when he did it. I saw it in the prayers or good thoughts thread

Ok folks, the Buddie System I've been harping about is alive and well !
I just got off the phone with Erich, and we chatted for about ten minutes.
He took a nasty fall, and most of his right side is messed up one way or the other.

He sounded in good spirits, and time is on his side. He will heal, it will just
take time. I did remind him he's not healing an 18 year old body anymore.

He's waiting for his wife to come home to take him to get stitches in his
right hand. He's going to bite the bullet and seek professional help.

He said he'd be watching the forum, but not typing too much. So here's the
place to get a message to him.

He has my phone numbers if he needs anything.

Charles

geez guys thanks, but i can tell you typing wioth my left hand really sucks...........thanks charles for the call. guys i have been hit three times so that is much worse than doing it yourself, though i must say i looked cool doing it.........as one of my good freinds said laughing to me in priveate, damn you scared the piss out of all of us.

yes my typing is getting worse so it's time to pack it up for a bit so i will lurk and then maybe go get this hand stiched

best to all here e 8) ride hard you mutha's

Get yourself fixed man! glad to hear your ok though, heck i went over the bars on my dirtbike about 3 years ago and it still hurts when i think about it:D

well getns i will know in about another 2 days what's up with the bod, think it's going to look not real good, but i am resilient, aways have been, thanks

thanks guys and bill may take you up on it next week, as i will be out of town come thrusday, the mrs wants to get me outta here...........safely, and may need to get around, who knows this is all too fresh really........

you guys are the best

need a break right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back