Erich, You Would Be proud....I think!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
I've been ridng bicycles for the past few years for recreation and exercise and I've been bugging my pre-wife to get one so we can cruise together. But she never rode a bike and balance are just one of the issues. Last week she found out about adult trikes. We searched online and found that WalMart sells them as a special order; i.e. they're not in the stores. We read a bunch of reviews and the main issue seemed to be that anyone who had it delivered to their home had problems with missing parts, etc. while those that shipped to the store were ok.

So, with 3 WalMarts in the area I wanted to find one store that had an experienced assembler (in addition bikes were shipped with manuals for 2 wheel bikes and in chinese!) First store we go to the guy was familiar with trikes - in fact he had one at the store. Could we look at it? Sure! I asked if it was an assembly for someone and he said no, it was from the factory as a promotion but there was no room on the sales floor so it had been sitting back in the warehouse.

kharma - its a beautiful thing.

So, a couple hundred dollars and a day later, we have a new addition to the fleet! Here are some pics. The last shows my bikes in the background - a 24" Magna and a 26" Huffy that I've been working on to get on the road.

Now how far is Crater Lake from Jersey?

Attachments

• Picture 103.jpg
    Picture 103.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 297
  • Picture 104.jpg
    Picture 104.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 284
  • Picture 105.jpg
    Picture 105.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
We got our cars, food, clothes, tv's, computer, video games, boxes, shelves, eye glasses, contacts, house, and college education at walmart....

Naw, nothing like the monster rides you do but hell, a velladrome would be interesting! :)

Ha ha ha... we don't have Wallmart here. If you need something it is who you know and who they know that will solve your problem. Welcome to SA. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back