Escaping social media (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Peteflint

Airman 1st Class
Aug 24, 2022
Hi everyone I'm currently working on Tamiyas 1/32scale Dehavilland Mosquito, I currently post on Instagram but trying to find a new place to share my enjoyment of model making.
IMG_20220820_201117.jpg

IMG_20220814_144454_edit_33105196775155.jpg

IMG_20220806_192601.jpg

IMG_20220721_203644.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site. If you want to share your work with us , please go to the Modelling section. You'll find there a couple od sub-sections where you may show the work on.

Welcome to the site. If you want to share your work with us , please go to the Modelling section. You'll find there a couple od sub-sections where you may show the work on.
Thanks for the welcome and info

You've come to the right place. The modeling community here is smallish, tight-knit, supportive, and helpful. Any questions don't be afraid to ask. I'm actually working on a full scale Mossie restoration as we speak so if you need help with anything just shout.

You've come to the right place. The modeling community here is smallish, tight-knit, supportive, and helpful. Any questions don't be afraid to ask. I'm actually working on a full scale Mossie restoration as we speak so if you need help with anything just shout.
Thank you very much, one thing I was wondering was if the crew ladder was painted extended or in its stowed state? I plan to have it extended with bare metal showing as if painted closed up. My thinking on this is they would not have painted it open because the paint would have caused an issue with the telescopic action

Thank you very much, one thing I was wondering was if the crew ladder was painted extended or in its stowed state? I plan to have it extended with bare metal showing as if painted closed up. My thinking on this is they would not have painted it open because the paint would have caused an issue with the telescopic action
The telescoping steps fit quite loosely and the full ladder was painted cockpit grey/green

You sure have landed on your feet here.
There is a wealth of information one doesn't yet even know they need.
Questions are never scoffed, and always answered.
There is a section called "start to finish" for builds outside of our Group Builds.
That section, along with all the other places in here took me a while to find.
That is one exxxxcelllent looking Mossie BTW.
If you do have progressive photos from the get go, start one here!
Just add a Heading and fill in a first page and Bang, yer off!
Cheers, Bill

You sure have landed on your feet here.
There is a wealth of information one doesn't yet even know they need.
Questions are never scoffed, and always answered.
There is a section called "start to finish" for builds outside of our Group Builds.
That section, along with all the other places in here took me a while to find.
That is one exxxxcelllent looking Mossie BTW.
If you do have progressive photos from the get go, start one here!
Just add a Heading and fill in a first page and Bang, yer off!
Cheers, Bill
Thank you very much, I'll pop over to that page post as I progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back