excellent SB2-C build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know the guys that do this take great pride in their work, but is all these
extras really worth the effort ??? I would have been driven to drink just
watching.... Truly amazing...

Charles

Yeah, half the fun of reading his build was his cartoons, Huge Penny Abe, and the his instructions. If this guy could string together a book I would buy it. Too bad he needs a publisher. That was genius.

I look at this guys talent and I just have to laugh at what I used to call a "build". I couldn't wait to slap a model together and hand paint it and say wow. This guys abilities are way past anal and never mind his skills, I just wish I had his patience.

Did anyone notice that he has been building this pig for over a year? Good Lord. I hope it goes in a museum. I was thinking about it last night. I kept thinking about him giving it to some yahoo who enjoys it. That person dies and the inheritor gets a model that likely has crap broken off. They assess it as kinda cool, don't know what to do with the brokent "crap" (aerials, divebrakes, landing gear, etc) and relegate it to the local kid. And then firecrackers, BB gun or whatever fate is next. Shame. This guys deserves better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back