Excuse my poor etiquette (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pflueger

Airman
Nov 29, 2007
Jumped into posting before making introductions...

I've been reading the forum for years without being a contributer - probably a good thing that I waited a long time before making comments as I before I started studying the threads here I considered myself to be somewhat of an expert. Did not take long for me to learn that I am a mere novice - but I am enjoying the learning process greatly.

One thing I especially enjoy about the forum is its show-and-tell nature = when one makes a claim it must be backed up by credible reference. This put-up or shut-up policy helps to eliminate alot of bias.

Regarding me, well, when I'm not working ( = surfing military history topics) I am usually either fishing (here I am perhaps a true experten) or trying to keep up with 9 year-old son who plays virtually every sport known to humankind.

That's about it - thanx for having me, Pflueger (aka Elliott)

Welcome from another Novice! But the members here aren't that hard on you if you are. Contrary to popular belief, there aren't too many chefs in the kitchen here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back