F-14 Tomcat 1:32 fiber optics (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Junkers88A1

Staff Sergeant
Oct 22, 2008
Norway
www.ju88.net
has anybody ever done some fiberoptics in a plastickit..me and my friend is doing a 1:32 tomcat and we have drilled holes in the instrumnetpanel ( acording to the original version ) painted the tips if the fiberoptics with correct colours and put light to it..its really a neat thing and gives a very good effect.. soory for the blurred pictures..will take some on tripod soon

as i need to take pictures without flash to show the effect of the fiberoptics..

Attachments

• F-14 (3).jpg
    F-14 (3).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 206
  • F-14 (2).jpg
    F-14 (2).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 162
  • ju 88 model 022.jpg
    ju 88 model 022.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 154
  • F-14.jpg
    F-14.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 163
hi

its not conneted yet.. i will put them all in a false "ground power unit " tupe..make that go thru a hatch in the tarmac.. and then connected to a sealed of LED underneath the tarmac !! that will be connected to a switch ..so they can be turned on and off !! i only need one lightsource as the tips of the fiberglass is painted with different colours ( see thru glass paint )

hi

its not conneted yet.. i will put them all in a false "ground power unit " tupe..make that go thru a hatch in the tarmac.. and then connected to a sealed of LED underneath the tarmac !! that will be connected to a switch ..so they can be turned on and off !! i only need one lightsource as the tips of the fiberglass is painted with different colours ( see thru glass paint )

Thats quite clever and very cool. Great job!!!

hi

OK gotcha. Awesome planning!

thanks. me and my friend ( the museums modellbuilder will get working on it asap so i can post some better pictures and show how it really looks ! that is just awsoem and petter has done a tremendous work with the fiberoptics.. the end resalult will be awsome

Guttorm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back