F-16 video

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hellmaker

Airman 1st Class
Mar 18, 2005
Ploiesti
What about this video... hope you like it...

Attachments

• f16-4th-net-384kbps_163.wmv
    7.7 MB · Views: 384
the lancaster kicks ass said:
because i'd said something good about an american aircraft...........

it's not that hard, I think one of the kickinest planes ever made was the spitfire, see now it's your turn, we have our fair share of fine machines

the lancaster kicks ass said:
because i'd said something good about an american aircraft...........

American aircraft were more superior than some British aircraft lancaster! For an example: The American B-17 could carry more payload and go longer range than the Lancaster!

Attachments

• gunner1_edited__2__205.jpg
    gunner1_edited__2__205.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 377
What drugs have you been taking? The Lancaster could carry almost twice as much as the B-17, and take it further.

thank god you guys said that, i was about to go ape shit!! P-38, the lancaster was the second best bomber of the war, she made the B-17 look like the fairy battle!! the ONLY advantages the B-17 held over the lanc was defensive armourment (although the lanc had evasive manouvers as well as guns), her ability to absorb damage and her ceiling, wich some would not see as an advantage.....

Oh yes, Bomber Command pilots developed this manouver called the 'corkscrew.' It saved many a Lanc and Halibag.

Gotta remember, the RAF flew at night - all the guns in the world ain't much use if you can't see to aim properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back