F2G Corsair Factory Plans-anyone have a set?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

merlin540

Airman
Jan 31, 2009
Collecting WW II aircraft plans and data is a love of mine. And one of my biggest WW II aviation interests over the years has been the exotic and elusive F2G Corsair.

Although I have seen occasional posts with lo-res copies of the Goodyear F2G Outboard Profiles, I have yet been able to find any hi-res copies.

Does anyone have a set that they'd be willing to share- or know where I can get them?

World War II aircraft are one of my real lifetime passions, and the F2G was one of the best 'factory hot rods' ever made!

BTW- I'm just a passionate hobbyist and a lover of fine machinery- I don't sell them.

Thank you in advance for any help!

DonArmstrong-XF2Glo-res.jpg

Last edited:
What exactly are you looking for? I might have a couple sources but don't know what to post.

- Ivan.

Hi Merlin540,

I looked in a couple books where I expected to find these drawings. Didn't find any that were any good. (Raceplane Tech). There is another book I can think of but I would need to request via Inter Library Loan.

I'll keep looking.

- Ivan.

Last time I laid hands on that book it was in the public library in the next county, but that is only about 10 miles away. Still looking.

- Ivan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back