F35-B cutaway

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Konigstiger205

Staff Sergeant
Mar 20, 2007
Bucharest
I took this from a Russian site...

Attachments

• AIR_F-35B_Cutaway_lg.jpg
    AIR_F-35B_Cutaway_lg.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 538
:evil:Does Putin know you are reading this?

Why else, except for secrecy, would he have detailed plans of our newest fighter jet!!!!
That's not detailed at all - it's a cartoon!!! There are no general dimensions, material call outs, avionic schematics or composite material "recipes." All that's shown there was the general arrangement of things (as well as some speculation).

I wouldn't mind betting that you would get more detail from a handout at Farnborough

Possibly....

Usually that stuff is pretty well screened. Back in the 80s there were always "leaks" by overzealous PR people.

Usually that stuff is pretty well screened. Back in the 80s there were always "leaks" by overzealous PR people.

I remember reading about a 12 year old boy from Wyoming, during WWII, who wrote to company directors of Boeing, asking for more information on what was then a very hush-hush project-the B-29. He even listed what details he had, and suggested what further information he would like to have.
An investigation revealed that 'loose talk' from factory workers was the source.
"Nothing was ever done to the boy".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back