F35 Pictures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beaupower32

Tech Sergeant
Jun 10, 2007
Lancaster, California
Eric, probably wont be for some time as those were taken by Lockheed People. We are not allowed to have cameras, nor even any type of cell phone inside as it is a restricted area. I will keep my ears open if they end up having a open house and I will let you know.

Last edited:
Love the the rare metal tinted glazing for Laser/Passive IR/FLIR/etc thingy under the nose - amazed thats on show - suggestive of intent future possiblilities... marketing etc.

1000 flights, thats actually quite something, by which version are these, morstly CTOL/C-STOL?

I noticed tail codes of AF-01, AF-02, etc. Are those Lockheed numbers? Or has the USAF changed the way they serialize aircraft? Are these still prototypes, or are these the production models?

* If you aren't comfortable answering those questions or can't for security reasons, I'm okay with that. Just curious.

I do love the tail flash on the first shot. The blue with lightning bolts looks great. I hope to be able to photograph that one in flight someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back