F4F-4 Fill in Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ralph Haus

Tech Sergeant
Jul 24, 2016
Leander Texas
Actually started discussing this in my GB-57 1/48 Bf 109G-6/AS, Finland - WW2 Foreign Service post. A way to keep idle hand busy until I get my vision issues straightened out. From what I can 'see' it looks presentable, so here it is. The kit is a Hobby Lobby 40% off special. Just looked cool enough to fit with my collection even though I am not normally drawn to US craft (sorry Don). I did get to try out the tempera weathering, weathering which I normally don't do. For me it's a keeper. Allows just the subtle highlighting that I want without any cleaning up fuss. The color I chose is not obvious on the darker color but the bottom show it well enough.

F4F-4 Box Art.jpg
F4F-4 port.jpg
F4F-4 starboard.jpg
F4F-4 top port.jpg
F4F-4 top.jpg
F4F-4 Weathering.jpg
F4F-4 bottom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Something I hadn't noticed before but I'm guessing the aileron links move like that when the wings fold. Let's ask Terry.....
Mmmmmmmm! Terry..................Question on Wildcat! TERRY......................................QUESTION ON WILDCAT!...............................................TERRY!!..........................TERRY!!................TERRY!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back