Falcon 4.0 Allied Force :D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Archangel

Airman 1st Class
Dec 20, 2004
NL
finally, a remake of The jet game ^_^
but.. is it also released in the USA/ rest of the world?
ive seen it in germany already.. just didnt had the monney to buy it.

and guess what.. it has the manual on disc.. and for a good reason... 728 (im not entirely shure about the 28,.. but about the 700 i am) Pages :shock: and only the keyboard layout is about 23 pages :D
anyway.. in that game you have a cockpit, where you can push all the buttons.. ever wanted to know how to startup a completely shutted down f-16? 8)
anyway.. when i get the monney,.. ill but it emediately ^^

I think I did look at one of the early versions of Falcon one time but it was just too complicated for my liking. I like a nice simple layout where every button has three functions at most. Sounds like if there are 23 pages of keyboard layout that there must be a lot more than 3 functions per button included...

iv got hte falcon 4.0 game and love it, however do you all have same problem i have? When an enemy aricraft is behind me i cant outrun them. if i go to enemy view there afterburners are off and thier air brakes are on yet my afterburners are on, and i cant out run them nore can i out maneuver them. even the frogfoot outruns my aircraft. am i doing something wrong or are my settings wrong.

Thanks mike

iv got hte falcon 4.0 game and love it, however do you all have same problem i have? When an enemy aricraft is behind me i cant outrun them. if i go to enemy view there afterburners are off and thier air brakes are on yet my afterburners are on, and i cant out run them nore can i out maneuver them. even the frogfoot outruns my aircraft. am i doing something wrong or are my settings wrong.

Thanks mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back