**** FINISHED: 1:48 B-17G - Allied Advance and Defense of the Reich WWII.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
Username: Jeff Hunt
Name: Jeff
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1:48
Manufacturer: Monogram
Model Type: B-17 G Flying Fortress
Accessories: OOB

Here are the mandatory six photos.

IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0071.JPG
IMG_0072.JPG
IMG_0073.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG
This one was a lot of fun and while she took a bit longer than I had originally planned, I am happy with the result.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking Fortress Jeff! Very impressive line-up with the three heavies... where do you store these beasts?

Turned out very nice Jeff. I really love the weathering and exist staining you did you. Some where in one of my old books there is a color picture of a war weary fort that looks just like what you've done there. I'll post it if I can find it.

Great looking Fortress Jeff! Very impressive line-up with the three heavies... where do you store these beasts?

Right now they are in the basement on the top shelf of my son's gun smithing and ammo reloading desk. Eventually the old shelves from my den will make their way to the basement and that is where they will reside.

Cheers,

Jeff

It looks great in the sun light Jeff.
Just noticed though - something that was bugging me earlier - have you left the masking on the window of the rear entrance door ?

It looks great in the sun light Jeff.
Just noticed though - something that was bugging me earlier - have you left the masking on the window of the rear entrance door ?

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Thats a big 10-4 good buddy.

Situation rectified.

Thanks for noticing that terry. You eagle eyed judges don't miss a trick.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back