**** FINISHED: A-1J Skyraider, AK-501, VA-145, USS Intrepid, summer of '67 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Verrrry nice looking airplane, you've done a fantastic job. I'm gonna be doing one from the summer of' '63 from CVS-10 Yorktown when I was on board as an air crew of HS-4.

Cheers guys, appreciated! :oops:

Verrrry nice looking airplane, you've done a fantastic job. I'm gonna be doing one from the summer of' '63 from CVS-10 Yorktown when I was on board as an air crew of HS-4.

Looking forward to that mate!! USS Yorktown, my alltime favourite carriers, CV-5 and CV-10, together with USS Coral Sea!

I say old chap well done, though I must say not another 13. Your slipping a bit there. though it does look awsome!!!

Thanks awfully old sausage, frightfully kind of you! Well, find me a '13' Skyraider then! *hint-hint-nudge-nudge* Preferably USS Yorktown or USS Coral Sea.... :lol:

Thanks awfully old sausage, frightfully kind of you! Well, find me a '13' Skyraider then! *hint-hint-nudge-nudge* Preferably USS Yorktown or USS Coral Sea.... :lol:

You may actually have one up on me on this subject Jan. I dont stock many books on aircraft higher then WWII. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back