**** FINISHED: GB-46 1/32 Ki-45 - WW2 Eastern Front / Twin Engine A/C, Transports and Gliders

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Username : Wayne Little
First name : Wayne
Category : Judge – Non competing
Scale : 1/32
Manufacturer / Model : Zoukei Mura

The subject White 59, of the 3rd Hikotai (Squadron) of the 53rd Sentai (Fighter Regiment) based at Matsudo Airfield near Tokyo in February 1945.
White 59 is a Late Production 'Kai Tei' Long Nose variant, it's diagonal Red Fuselage Stripe reportedly represents the Hikotai Commanders aircraft.

1_Finished_6458.jpg
2_Finished_6467.jpg
3_Finished_6478.jpg
4_Finished_6463.jpg
5_Finished_6473.jpg
6_Finished_6465.jpg

I also include the rear image showing the Heavy exhaust staining dusty appearance on this aircraft.

I cannot recall the source of the image and have not been able to locate it again, I simply wish to include it for educational and research purposes to show the state of the aircraft at the point at which the image was captured against the final finish of the model.
I will add an additional image of the model from the same angle for comparison as soon as is possible.

Rear View_Ki-45 White 59.jpg

Excellent Wayne. I was going to comment that such heavy exhaust stains might affect the top of horizontal stabs as well but it appears that it's not the case in the photo. Maybe on the undersides of the stabs. Great model either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back