First Eagles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
While signing onto the forum yesterday, I noticed in the ads about a new flight game for the PC called "First Eagles". It looked like it was about WWI flying combat and dogfights. Anyone know anymore about this?

From Wikipedia, "This series of games is designed by Tsuyoshi Kawahito (known as 'TK'), who was also involved in some of the 1990s best selling PC flight simulators, including European Air War (1998) by MicroProse and Longbow 2 (1997) by Jane's Combat Simulations."

Sounds like it might be good. I found a user review, and it sounds like the kind of game that requires several mods to fully enjoy.

I have First Eagles, I played it an unmodded state and wasn't greatly impressed - but then I'm not a huge fan of the Strike Fighter/Wings series and it is on the same engine. Having said that, the fact that it is virtually the only WW1 combat sim around (to my knowledge), is a big plus point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back