FL Number identification (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

colletorww2

Recruit
Aug 31, 2010
I have 2 parts from a FW-190 A-3 which has FL numbers i would like to identify. Can anyone help me? I tried Deutsche Luftwaffe Cockpitinstrumente Homepage Titelseite Instrumente Gerätebrett Baumuster but they are not added in the list.

The first is an ID plate that has this written on it:

"Baumuster RE4
Werk Nr 6573
Anf Z. Fl 28819".

The other is a contact plug which has this FL number:
"Fl 47199".

Thank you in advance for your help!

I just went through some more parts and I found a small Bakelite part with this written on it: "FL. 32601".

Hi,
The FL47199 could be a part of the MG-17 weapons system. In the parts catalog FL 47200 is the EPAD 17 for the cowling mounted MG 17's and the FL 47506/7 are the MG's themselfs. The FL 47000 numbers are mainly weapons related.
FL 32601 is the Pressstofsteckdose P25 (connector to the REVI connector) mounted under the cowling and behind the MG's

Hope it helps,
Cheers,
Sander

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your answer. Do you have any idea what the id plate might have been placed on? The one that says: "Baumuster RE4
Werk Nr 6573
Anf Z. Fl 28819". ?

Hi again,
Sorry to say that I didn't find the FL 28819 number. However some FL 28000 numbers are radio/ transmitter related so perhaps it has something to do with that. Will keep looking though....many many numbers in the Parts Catalog so it can be easily overlooked. The connector FL 32601 is not only used as connection connector for the revi but was used on more locations in the Fw190A-3. For example aslo as a connector in the bomb release system. So its use is more common.

Cheers,
Sander

I can help with the German, Baumuster means literally build model. as we might say model number
werk Nr work number
and ANF is anfang or begining
is that any help?

Anf Z. in this case does not mean begining, it means Anforder Zahl...I think the correct English translation would be; Order number. Didn't find the FL number yet....

Cheers,
Sander

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back