Floating Navigation Arrows keep popping in and out

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
I have the floating arrows feature disabled in my preferences but these arrows keep showing up. They obscure the scroll bar on my page and so are annoying. I tried taking a screen shot but the damned things disappear again when I hit the snip tool icon. What's up?

Perhaps some of the recent updating. Please check if the option is still disabled in your preferences.

On my phone, those damned arrows pop up when I'm trying to reply to a post (especially if adding a URL in the drop-down) they'll mess me up :/

Managed to catch the dang arrows in action in this screenshot...

Screenshot_2021-04-26-23-52-36.png

I was using them quite often but these arrows really didn't disturb me both on mobile or laptop. Anyway I have noticed that the recent updating of a net browser caused some issues. So it might be the reason.

Don't know, I have it in both Firefox and Chromium, which both have different web-engines. Console doesn't show error's. so I'm assuming it's something in the backend. We need Horse back for a few days to fix some issues there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back