Fly The Fortress B-17 Aluminum Overcast (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jug Pilot

Recruit
Jan 8, 2010
KCNO
www.warbirdsusa.org
You owe it to yourself, reserve a seat aboard the EAA B-17 Aluminum Overcast. It will be flying over southern California at Chino California KCNO On April 12, 13,14, and 15th 2010

Take the ride of a lifetime. after take off, you can move around the aircraft and for a brief moment imagine what it would be like to be an actual crew member. Bring along a friend to enjoy the ride with you. Aircraft ground tours will be available.

EAA's B-17 - Aluminum Overcast

2010 Tour Stop Reservations will be available in January 2010

As a Fly the Fortress passenger, you, like many others will want to purchase your very own special B-17 Jacket.

it stopped here in mn last summer in rochester. i was working at the honor flight booth that day. i toured the inside of it. but i was didnt get there early enough to watch it fly....... sent shivers just thinking of the kids that had to fly in those over europe, worried about the fw190s and me109s, not to mention the flak. for as big as they are, there is not a lot of room on the inside of those. the b-25 is even worse, you have to army crawl just to get into the front nose. to get into tail from the front is a miracle in itself.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back