FLYBOYJ´s new sortie (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
My Forum Brothers;

I´m reaching out to let you know about a new journey I´m about to take. Several months ago a series of blood clots were found on my calves. Very long story short, my doctors found masses on my liver, pancreas and lungs - not looking too great. I´m supposed to have a biopsy within the next few days to find out what these ¨masses¨ are. Although I´m a hopeless-optimist, I´m preparing for the worse, hoping for the best.

My spirits and fighting will is high and I´m prepared to take on the battle with my four .50s and 20mm blazing. Shit, I was riding my bike just the other day and still work out like I´m in my 40s! I wanted to put this out to you guys before some of you who follow me on ¨FartBook" see it there.

I´ll be around for a while so you guys will just have to continue with my BS! :) I´ll update accordingly! Czech your 6 and keep the faith!

-FBJ-

edit from the forum team: unfortunately Joe passed away on February 5th

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like similar case to my niece's except she still lives in Fukushima.
I warned her and her father (my late brother) not a few times to leave there but they were always optimistic.

Take care, Joe.
I think it is important to get rid of any unfavorable environmental factors first to get better.

Wishing you the best, bud.

Take heart in my experience helping my son's mother through her battle with breast cancer. She won the first round. Two years later, it showed up again, this time having metastasized to five locations, including one of her lymph nodes. Chemo and radiation were brutal, but six months and two operations later she was clear. Four years after that, another lump. Three more months of chemo, and she was in the clear again. Three years after that, another malignancy, this time on her cervix. They caught that early, and she was then free of any cancer the last nine years of her life, having died of unrelated causes.

You're in for a fight, but --

514609_poster_l.jpg

My Forum Brothers;

I´m reaching out to let you know about a new journey I´m about to take. Several months ago a series of blood clots were found on my calves. Very long story short, my doctors found masses on my liver, pancreas and lungs - not looking too great. I´m supposed to have a biopsy within the next few days to find out what these ¨masses¨ are. Although I´m a hopeless-optimist, I´m preparing for the worse, hoping for the best.

My spirits and fighting will is high and I´m prepared to take on the battle with my four .50s and 20mm blazing. Shit, I was riding my bike just the other day and still work out like I´m in my 40s! I wanted to put this out to you guys before some of you who follow me on ¨FartBook" see it there.

I´ll be around for a while so you guys will just have to continue with my BS! :) I´ll update accordingly! Czech your 6 and keep the faith!

-FBJ-
good luck and we`ll be keeping our fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back