Focke Wulf Ta 152 H NASM (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ta 152

Airman
Jul 12, 2008
Hello,

look for cockpit pictures of the Focke Wulf Ta 152 H from the museum NASM, and give it to Neugikeiten the new building of the Ta 152 H in NASM is as far?

Greeting Frank

Hello together,

thanks for that left, the side already knew I, unfortunately the pictures are which I search from the cockpit area not thereby, search pictures those show like the disk rinsing **** and the cold weather starting **** on were fire wall-rotted fastened, in addition there is new of the Ta 152, makes it progressed?

greeting Frank

Frank you posted something about the Sturmgruppen web-site being off line on 12 o'clock high, what are your questions, you can send me a private if you wish. I was also the other member of that site when it was dealing just with the 3 Sturm-Fw units.

sorry to take the thread off-topic gents

Oh oh, not always...
They use a lot of words which are composed from 2, 3, 4 and even more words...so one German word is often even longer than a whole sentence in English...
Perhaps Notartzthubschrauberlandplatz...just one word...guess what does it mean?

Very true...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back