Football Leagues.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Being that they show the English, Scottish, Italian, French, German and other football leagues on the pub telly....
Which would you consider to be the best football league in the world?

You mean the league for the lads with hair on their b*lls? :lol:

GO VIKINGS!

*Takes cover*

If any football fan saw that Jan, they would be at your house quicker than you could take cover. You are risking your life by saying that. Better watch it...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well since we are obviously talking about European Football, I would have to say the best is the English Premier League followed by the Italian Serie A followed by the German Bundesliga.

I watch the German Bundesliga the most because my favorite team is FC Bayern Munich.

I find the Bundesliga quite exciting this year because it is a bit more close (at a cost to my favorite team which has not been doing so well this year). There are so many teams on the top that are playing so well that it is wide open.

I naturaly follow the English leagues, and one of the best parts is the FA Cup. Today in particular as our team have just knocked out Manchester United this afternnon. Leeds and Manchester United are old rivals but we haven't beaten them at their home stadium (Old Trafford) for 29 years, so today is a momentus occasion :D

The Spanish La Liga. The play is so vibrant in Spain, it's like no other place.

Come on, American football is just Rugby for gay people :p *Ducks for cover!*

Come on, American football is just Rugby for gay people :p *Ducks for cover!*
Now be real I'm not a great fan of North American football but as for the gay comment I'd have to say soccer is the most gay sport if you are looking for non manly actions , people swanning and faking injuries . Soccer would be wonderful sport if you didn't have all the players flipping and flopping about like a fish out of water. Take a few moments and watch some olympic ice hockey there are few sports that have sustained action that is the equal .

... although I admit I dont watch Socce, as I could never figure it out.

I've heard that said about cricket and American football before, but never about soccer football.

It's fairly straight forward really, two eleven man teams, two goals, one ball, all played on a marked pitch over two 45 minute halves. Alll they have to do is get the ball in the goal as many times as possible without using hands or arms (except the goal keeper). Apart from the off side rule perhaps (a common joke for women to not understand), it's all pretty simple really.

To watch,
1 German Bundesliga ,2 English Premier League .
But i suport AJAX Amsterdam:p

piet

I understand you were only making a joke, but it was a pretty dumb one. At least try and make a funny one if you are going to jokingly insult a good sport.

Well it was meant to be dumb Adler, so mission accomplished. The only thing I don't really understand is that some people didn't see that and actually thought I meant it. Are we really that sensitive when it comes to sport? It's not like I'm denying that if we were to judge which sport was more male directed soccer or american football then I'd ofcourse go for American football.

Come on guys, don't let stupid stuff like that upset you, I mean are we men or are we mice? :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back