For Daniel....(109Roaming)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Not trying to persuade you in ANY way whatsoever, in a NZ "what if" build.....
I can just see these in a spiffy NZ camouflage.....8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• JAS 39A.jpg
    JAS 39A.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 50
  • JAS 39B.bmp
    731.3 KB · Views: 46
Just saw that, was 26 Falcons right?

gg_48001_p1.jpg

Skyhawk_A4K_DF-ST-85-04198.jpg

Why don't you lads build a "what if" RNZAF thingy then? Would be a cool thing to see what kinda crates that you'd like to see in your countrys colours!

F-16, F-18, JAS....a JAS would look cool in that three colour camouflage!8)

D*mn! Getting worked up here myself! :oops: :lol:

I don't know how many, but the contract was signed, I think, before the Government pulled the plug on the deal...and scrapped the whole Strike wing.
(No comment...)

No 'what if's' from me, btw, I'm a realist!

Is that not a cool looking jet or what? I can see a small airforce of Gripens for me down the track (Its getting out of hand again!) I agree Jan I think a Gripen will look Ace in RNZAF camo ,but like Evan I dono if I could blow a whole kit a 'what if' -sigh to much of a realist

Thanks for the pics mate! Those 1/48 kits look super tasty! Espicially that top one! 8)

Take a while to make! :) (You may have to give me a while :oops:)

Rough sketch of ''to build list'

Every aircraft operated by the RNZAF ,Hell of alot of German WWI and WWII aircraft as well as interwar aircraft (Lufthansa Fw-200 Condors etc 8) ) Same with British and american stuff -also a large amount of RAAF aircraft and a nice mixture of Japanese stuff .I seem to lose interest in aviation a wee bit after WWII but still alot of things that take my fancy to be modelled!

That Gripen is a nice looking bird...given me an idea for a 'what if' too.
As for lists, I've lost count of the many I've compiled over the years. Oh to win the lottery, and have a hangar-sized shed in which to store all the potential builds! I'd need another lifetime in which to build them all though!

A RAF Draken (you know you want to), Viggen in NMF, with spine and fin painted etc. for the No 43 Squadron....

Nah, Viggen in ADV grey maybe, and Gripen in a 'yet to be announced' 2 or 3 colour finish, in greys or grey/blues. Draaken on the fire dump maybe...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back