FOR SALE brand new hedgehog turds

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

electtlc

Banned
May 11, 2008
We are Registerd and Legitimate under the uk company house as we are high deal sellers of crap

did you know the originator of this thread lived way back east anyways home of the oversized mutts, I think he had been having a turd for lunch the way he posted and spelled.

I'm going to use this turd thread as a test...

Attachments

• 0A.jpg
    0A.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 144
Okay now this is really annoying.... I have a whole disc of pics from the latest Museum - and the dingbat at the photoshop has them on the disc upside down. I'm going to have to rotate them all one-by one... :mad:

Attachments

• 28a.bmp
    4.3 MB · Views: 148
Okay now this is really annoying.... I have a whole disc of pics from the latest Museum - and the dingbat at the photoshop has them on the disc upside down. I'm going to have to rotate them all one-by one... :mad:

Hello freebird,

A couple of comments:
You probably know that your photos need to be re-sized too. The warhawk is 1500 px by 1000 px AND 150 dpi. many people resize photos w/o changing the dpi. The dpi does not need to be above 72 dpi unless you are printing it. 72 dpi photos will load much faster. Your maximum dimension should be at 800 px maximum.

Also your files are .bmp format. .bmp's are terrible for web use. use .jpg or .gif.

The good news is that all of these parameters along with the rotation can be batch processed in photoshop. all you have to do is define the actions and click batch process and photoshop will do it all automatically.

Hello freebird,

A couple of comments:
You probably know that your photos need to be re-sized too. The warhawk is 1500 px by 1000 px AND 150 dpi. many people resize photos w/o changing the dpi. The dpi does not need to be above 72 dpi unless you are printing it. 72 dpi photos will load much faster. Your maximum dimension should be at 800 px maximum.

Also your files are .bmp format. .bmp's are terrible for web use. use .jpg or .gif.

The good news is that all of these parameters along with the rotation can be batch processed in photoshop. all you have to do is define the actions and click batch process and photoshop will do it all automatically.

Thanks, I'll try to make that work.

I did fix the last one if you notice, it's re-sized in Jpeg

the batch function will save you hours of work! You can change any parameter or add any filter to any number of photos automatically.

If i know what version of Photoshop you have, I may be able to help you.

the batch function will save you hours of work! You can change any parameter or add any filter to any number of photos automatically.

If i know what version of Photoshop you have, I may be able to help you.

Embarrassed to say but I don't really know how to use photoshop. I usually just use "Paint" and re-size save.

I have XP pro on my Dell laptop. I also have ACDSee 6.0

I did fix the last one if you notice, it's re-sized in Jpeg

I did notice... cool but if you want to be picky, the dpi is still 96. You can uncheck "Resample Image" and change the dpi without changing the image dimensions.

anything over 72 will waste bandwidth unless the photos are being printed,

Not a big deal at 96 dpi but some people pot photos at 300 + dpi. That REALLY slows things down,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back