Forum down.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

too-damn-high-meme-generator-the-rent-is-too-damn-high-52014a.jpg

Chris, did Horse get it running again or did the internet gremlins go away and it came back online?

I sure hope it was Horse......kinda worried about the guy

I wonder, if this forum was like some others that a password would have to be cleared, and returned to the registered email address Before the person can post???? Just wondrin out loud.

Just a question, guys. Does anyone know which search modus this forum is using? If it's using the internal indexing, there is a possibillity that the index has become too large, crashing the forum. The current problem with search however seems to indicate an external indexer being used (solr?)

an error report of 127.0.0.1:3312 indicates a server socket failure...with that high of a number, is the server running out of memory?

I'm not a pro with server-side scripting and database support, but that just had me wondering

Perhaps we should let the general membership know that there is a facebook group they can rally to in the event this happens again (not saying it will, but you and I both know better)

Maybe post the facebook info in the News section of the forum?

an error report of 127.0.0.1:3312 indicates a server socket failure...with that high of a number, is the server running out of memory?

I'm not a pro with server-side scripting and database support, but that just had me wondering
no Dave, it means that it looking for a service on the local host which is listening to port 3312. The portnumber has nothing to do with memory. This service could be a solr server or the like that indexes all the data on the website and provides a search engine. But I'm not sure in this case.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back