Free online flight sims? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ONE_HELLCAT

Airman 1st Class
May 26, 2008
Ventura County
A friend of mine asked me if there were any free online flight action games, and I can't think of one, can you?

That has a monthly fee, but it does look interesting considering how it appears easy to mod.

I guess it is pretty hard to find good free games, huh?

It doesn't have a fee, it's in beta stage and it's free, will be like that till version 2.0.

Hi guys, even if slowly I can say that Targetware 2.00 is making good progress. The new engine will be a big step forward compared to actual engine and I really think that the new engine deserves your wait.

Targetware 2 and Target Tobruk 2 will bring to you lot of fun.

Hi Guys,

EAW (european air War) is free to play online either at 'the Launchpad' or on teamspeak servers, the game only costs around $10 nowadays to buy on ebay too and has thousands of mods to play with !...

try here :

THE EAW LAUNCHPAD

or download teamspeak and come here :

Knegel's server address :

62.48.74.43:8769

no password needed...

cheers,

Pobs

AirAttack-Launch | HOME

Air Attack is an online Multiplayer WWII arcade flight simulator with a player user base from all four corners of the globe. Originally set up and ran on the Microsoft Zone in 97, following on from there the game was licensed by countries throughout the world including GCPro in Germany, Unitel in Korea and Wireplay here in the UK.

After 2001 Air Attack went through a very dificult time with UK GE servers being closed down, this left us one only based in Korea where we were made welcome, and where AA called its home for a couple of years.

Since those days We have gained access to a new server courtesy of Ketsujin (the Home of Fighter Ace), who in turn were the creators of Air Attack.

Some of you may have played this game in the past.

-Free
-Multi-player
-16 WWII fighters(if you count p38, which I learned in another thread really wasn't a fighter)
-Free-for-All arena
-Teams Arena
-Private Arenas
-Squads
-Leagues

Nice site here BTW. I've enjoyed reading several threads and will read many more.

Hi guys, even if slowly I can say that Targetware 2.00 is making good progress. The new engine will be a big step forward compared to actual engine and I really think that the new engine deserves your wait.

Targetware 2 and Target Tobruk 2 will bring to you lot of fun.

had target ware for a few years now, can still hear the crickets chirping.

Couldn't run TargetWare thanks to the high system requirements, though I originally played Warbirds III for a while until I switched to Pacific Fighters.

TargetWare is probably your best choice (Judging from the graphics) on free online flight sims.

Yep. I'm reviving this old thread :)

FF5, Free Falcon 5. I love the realism and how you have to manual run through the startup procedure for a ramp start. The only downside being that it has no sort of damage modeling. You hit the ground and just poof, blow up, but the flight dynamics are top notch.

Here are some screens.

2008-03-16_211613.jpg

ff5_screen_009.jpg

tornado_001.jpg

ff5_screen_006.jpg

ff5_screen_002.jpg

F4-BMS2009-06-0106-45-52-86.jpg

F4-BMS2009-06-0106-55-31-43.jpg

F4-BMS2009-06-0107-01-25-97.jpg

F4-BMS2009-06-0107-02-04-18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back