From our 'Swettish' Representative .....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Been in touch with Jan (Lucky 13), and you'll be happy to know he's fine, but having severe forum withdrawal symptoms !
He's been without an Internet connection for two weeks, and hopes to be back in operation, with a new provider, next week.
Meanwhile, he's progressing with a number of models, and of course keeping Guinness PLC in business, as well as doing the usual 'Mr. Swedish Smoothie' job with the Judies down the pub!
I've told him I'll try to get up to Glasgow to see him for a weekend fairly soon, and that he must have the lassies on their best behaviour for such a distinguished visitor..... or should that read disgusting visitor ?!

Sounds good Jamie. You're about an hour away if my memory serves me and the roads haven't got worse! I'm aiming for the back end of this month, all being well. Need to let Karl know too, see if he can make it.

The boy can't get to a library and use a public PC? oh, wait, they don't serve Guinness in there do they? hhmmmm.

Was wondering what happened to him. It's been far too quiet around here lately! Glad to here it was only an internet problem and not something more serious. Tell him to hurry up and get plugged back in Terry!

No problem guys. Apart from the Internet problem, he must be OK, as he keeps my 'phone busy with messages over the weekend ! I'll pass on your good wishes when i talk next, or see him, whichever the soonest.

There's no bl**dy Guinness, whisky or anyhting at the blasted library, what do people do here? As our Wing Commander has informed, I have severe forums withdrawal symptoms, due to the lack of that net thingmajig! Hopefully I should get it sorted soon, still waiting for things to show up. Had the engineer here, but he couldn't do anythingn as I don't have a backdoor key and nobody was home, have to re-arrange for another show. Still waiting for the Router as well and welcome pack....not going my way at the moment! :(

'109's wating for the pre-shading, which I thought that I'd try now, and started on my Robert M 'Butcher Bob' Hanson's F4U Corsair, 596.....

I'll keep you all posted through Wing Commander Fox, if not through here.

Take care everybody, all the best to your mom Wayne and your father Igor all of you other caracters as well of course, miss you all and the banter!

Well, time for my medication, so that I can get through this....

Thanks for the thoughts!

Good to see you here old boy. Medication eh? Manufactured in a special lab in Dublin I presume?!
Chris, let me know the dates, and I'll se what i can do. My daughter lives in London, so i could maybe combine both - if I have transport by then that is. The cost of train travel to London is very prohibitive !

Shopping for a new and improved Jan, eh? This is totally doing my tits in! Glad that I can fiddle a bit with the plastic, music and DVD's......

....and of course the liquid medication, need that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back