Fully Functional Wife Robots for $345K (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It is not at all clear to me how many of those images in that video are are of real girls and how many are of robots. It can be very hard to tell now.

Anyway, I want one to cut the grass and vacuum the pool. In a bikini. That's all. Honest.

Of course the dog would go nuts. She thinks the weedwhacker is a threat to be attacked.

A wise man once told me never get married and never have children.

Sigh.
I was on a long canoe trip in the Delaware water gap many years back with my son. The current was slack and the wind in our faces most of the time. Worst paddle trip ever. As we got about 3 miles from the main take out point, there is a place where the various liveries bring people for the short canoe/kayak runs and float down the river on doughnut trips .

By this time my arms are so beat I can barely raise them over my head. I say I don't have the last section in me lets put in here and call the livery or see if they are here dropping off the short trippers and get something to eat .

I place my arse on a rock on the shore my back to the various livery proceedings. My son is standing in the water cooling down. All I can hear is a woman ragging on her husband and a couple of kids complaining......Billy thew water on me , I see a bug in the canoe, I stepped in mud...on and on ... . the wife saying I told you this was not a good idea. I look around and its a poor guy in his early mid 30's, the kids under 10 and a scowling wife who has put on more than a few pounds since her dating days . The poor schmuck.....I remember it well.... I had a lot of empathy :) I turn back to see my adult son taking all this in. FInally the dad says everyone shut up, get in the canoe we are going to have a good time, you'll see.

The sound of crunching gravel as the canoe pushes off and the fading of the whining and complaining voice of the ever so supportive wife as they head down river out of ear shot.

I looked back at them and then my son standing there arms folded slowly shaking his head, a look of consternation combined with amusement on his face.

He looks at me and says THE FAMILY NAME DIES WITH ME ......

I laughed and said yeah I should have thought of that.......your buying our dinner....

Last edited:
You're heard that if cars had progressed as quickly as computers, today they would cruise at 200 mph, get 500 mpg, drive themselves, hold a moving truck's load with no increase in size, and need minmal maintenance?

But on the other hand:
1. The car would periodically turn into parking lots and stop because it received a message from one of the stores.
2. The car would lock you out because it received a message from the manufacturer and you'd have to call the dealership to get it unlocked.
3. The car would receive messages from criminals and take you to where they could rob you.
4. The car would require updates at least one a week.
5. The manufacturer would abandon the car after 5 years.
6. After 5 years the car would be liable to explode and kill the occupants every so often, but
7. There would be available services that could clone you if you had been backed up frequently.

Now apply this same design, operation, and maintenance philosophy to an "appliance" that would be roaming around your house and providing various household and "personal" (ahem) services. Nope, mine can stay outside.

And here is a video about that:

Last edited:
Do you really want to pay that sort of money for a wife who can nag you 24/7, will always be able to check on you phone and email records and with internet banking know how much she can spend 24/7.
Count me out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back