Funny Persian ... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ARTESH

Chief Master Sergeant
Aug 27, 2017
Tehran, Iran
I don't know if anyone, here, understands Farsi, but I would write some funny Persian jokes, from telegram and other places.

Let's go ...

‏به تاجر اماراتى گفتم نقطه قوت كشورتون اينه كه از كل تاريخ و مشاهيرتون فيلم وعكس رنگى داريد، اولش ذوق كرد ولى چند دقیقه بعدش متوجه شد چى گفتم...

تنها کسی که بهم گفت:
I LOVE YOU
عروسک دخترخالم بود!
اونم باید فشارش میدادم تا بگه...!!!
میفهمی؟
فشار...... تحت فشار و به زور بود که گفت!

‏یه بارم رفتم کافه، یه لیوان آب پرتقال سفارش دادم ده هزار تومن.بعدش جلو چشمم سن ایچ ۶ تومنی رو باز کرد و یه لیوان ریخت داد بهم

‏خدا کنه واقعا هر سلام ۶۰ ، ۷۰ تا ثواب داشته باشه!
خیلی روش حساب کردم ، در واقع تنها توشه آخرتمه :|

‏نسل ما باگ خلقته؛ نه دين داره نه بى دينه، نه خوشبختِ نه بدبخت، نه راضى نه ناراضى، نه سازشگر نه عصيانگر...خنثى ترين نسل تاريخيم!!!

so Artesh's post number 6 translates to;

"Our generation is boggy; it has no religion, no baldness, no luck nor miserable, no satisfaction, no dissatisfaction, no compromise, no rebellious ... the most disadvantaged generation of history"

maybe something was lost in the translation.....

The problem with Google Translate or any online translator is that it doesn't take into account the countries local dialects, slang etc. You want a nightmare, try translating Japanese using G.T.. You have to manually draw the character and then G.T. will give you suggestions, the more you draw, the more refined the suggestion will be. However....lord help you if you miss a dot or the stroke is at the wrong angle

No, cannot read Farsi. But I can write my name in it, although I have no idea how to do that on a computer :)
Long ago I've tried to learn the Farsi writing, but I forgot since then.

Hi dear Marsel.

Your name with Persian Alphabet, would be this:

In Standard Persian Keyboard,

The Letter "L" Stands for Persian Letter "M" م .

Letter H stands for آ or ا .

The letter V stands for R , ر .

S is for س,

And finally, letter G is for L , ل.

So, it would be:

LHVSG

مارسل.

Last edited:
so Artesh's post number 6 translates to;

"Our generation is boggy; it has no religion, no baldness, no luck nor miserable, no satisfaction, no dissatisfaction, no compromise, no rebellious ... the most disadvantaged generation of history"

maybe something was lost in the translation.....
Hi,

No problem with translation.

Thanks for Translation.

Hi dear Marsel.

Your name with Persian Alphabet, would be this:

In Standard Persian Keyboard,

The Letter "L" Stands for Persian Letter "M" م .

Letter H stands for آ or ا .

The letter V stands for R , ر .

S is for س,

And finally, letter G is for L , ل.

So, it would be:

LHVSG

مارسل.
You know, about 20 years ago I had an Iranian girlfriend. She taught me how to write my name like that. I learned much more, but now, the girlfriend is long gone and the only things I still remember is a couple of very bad words and how to write my name in Farsi :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back