Fw190 antenna wire tension

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

stona

Major
Mar 28, 2009
I'm trying to find out how the antenna wire tensioning system worked on the "flat" hoods fitted to Fw190s. I'm aware that the antenna wire passed over a roller on top of the hood before passing into the fuselage,through a slot in the headrest support and then down to another pulley in the fuselage. At this point I lose track of it. Any info most gratefully received.
TIA
Steve

I'm trying to find out how the antenna wire tensioning system worked on the "flat" hoods fitted to Fw190s. I'm aware that the antenna wire passed over a roller on top of the hood before passing into the fuselage,through a slot in the headrest support and then down to another pulley in the fuselage. At this point I lose track of it. Any info most gratefully received.
TIA
Steve
I know this is an ancient thread but while googling for an answer to this very wuestion I found it and was wondering if anybody has an answer or maybe a diagram?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back