GB 13 Extension. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Vic Balshaw

Major General
Jul 20, 2009
Canberra
Just to let all you folks out there sweating on getting GB 13 finished on time, the finishing date has been extended to this coming Sunday, 3 June 2012.

Good luck to one and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wise choice mods, I have refrained from chiming in up to now, mainly because I am relitively new to the forum, and because I have two completed entries.
I see nothing wrong with a weekend deadline, perhaps the future GB's could reflect this?

Go for it guys! Thanks judges, and good luck to everyone!

Indeed, as much as a last day of month deadline sounds good and clean cut , maybe future builds should run to the Sunday of the deadline week - with no further exceptions.

Go for it guys! Thanks judges, and good luck to everyone!

Indeed, as much as a last day of month deadline sounds good and clean cut , maybe future builds should run to the Sunday of the deadline week - with no further exceptions.
That sounds good to me

Yep, I agree. As I've stated elsewhere, it makes sense to have all GBs ending on the weekend after the end of the month, if the particular month ends on a week day.

Thanks for doing posting that Vic. Was going to do that when I got home from work tonight.

Your welcome Andy, I was not trying to steal your glory but it seemed logical to get the message out ASAP, particularly as I'm almost a day ahead of you. The rest of the world would have the message on or before the last day of the month.

Wise choice mods, I have refrained from chiming in up to now, mainly because I am relatively new to the forum, and because I have two completed entries. I see nothing wrong with a weekend deadline, perhaps the future GB's could reflect this?

Just to set the record straight, Paul, the forum Mods had nothing to do with the decision to extend the deadline for the Group Build. You can thank the Judges of the Group Build for that decision. There are two Mods who are Judges, Wojtek and Chris (Der Adler), but the decision was left to the judges, alone.

Charles

Dang Aussies, always gettin' ahead of the rest of us!
Hmm, I wonder if there isn't a lottery possibility here,...

Just to set the record straight, Paul, the forum Mods had nothing to do with the decision to extend the deadline for the Group Build. You can thank the Judges of the Group Build for that decision. There are two Mods who are Judges, Wojtek and Chris (Der Adler), but the decision was left to the judges, alone.

Charles
Ah, I see. Then, wise choice Judges!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back