GB 22 Extension Proposal (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Vic Balshaw

Major General
Jul 20, 2009
Canberra
It looks like a number of member for one reason or another will be pushing it to complete their entries on time.

There are also at this current time only four competition contenders on the finished thread.

With this in mind, its proposed that an extension be granted so that those of you who are 'Almost There' have the chance to finish.

So if an extension is okay, how long an extension, how much more time is required by you 'Almost There' folks.

Your thoughts, requests please people.

Last edited:
I'm going to try and work through the night tonight Vic as I leave a day early for camp tomorrow and won't be home until Sept.3rd. As Gawd as my witness, I will never build an aircraft this big(5 bigger in the stash) or a white painted aircraft again(which is what I said when I finished the A-4).

Geo

Vic, I get home on the the third of Sept. and I shouldn't need more than 3 days.It's the freakin' white paint holding me up. I must have a dud bottle as it won't cover worth crap and it's all I have. If the extension isn't possible no biggie. I went through my stash and no more white painted models left, some yellows and a red though.

Geo

Im actually okay. My seiran is finished, though I had a mishap with one of the decals. It would take weeks to replace it, and unless you look really closely the fault is not visible.

Same with the PBY. ive pondered for more than a week as to whether the scratch built roundel i made should be replaced or not. ive reached the conclusion that it is okay.

Im just waiting for a nice sunny day to photograph and present my finished shots.

I personally would enjoy one week, thank you.
Only so we finish up on a Sunday as usual.
I will refrain from whinging, I been told to knock it off, not in those words, but I will take Paul's advice.

Owwwwwwwwwwww!

Just sayin. ;)

In light of a few of you having problems one way or another in finishing your builds for this GB, I would suggest we extend the finish date to Sunday, 7th September.

This is the polite way of my saying that its extender.
b0227.gif

Last edited:
There are some great works needing some time, I want to see the finished work from them all. I should be fine with a couple weeks though mine is painted finished.

Well, mine is done, but I would agree with Don. A week or two is fine with me.

I fails to arrive have to rebuild several beams wings broke as I am so in clumsy and now I can not paste them without showing it so bad for me when done right, because until now I did not find how to do them, to continue without my

Users who are viewing this thread

Back