++ GB 31-Military Conflicts of the 1950s - Discussion (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Go for it Terry.

So I visited a hobby shop today while in Toronto and, if they had a Firefly MkII I would have picked it up and added that to this build. Probably a good thing they didn't have one as I'll have enough with my Spitfire and other stuf in my stash.

Thanks chaps.
When I get back, I'll pull it out of the hangar (aka RAF Museum polythene carrier bag !) and get back to work on it. Just had a quick look, and there's a lot more to do than I remembered. Quite a bit of scratch-building still needed for the flaps, gear doors and other bits, plus improve the gear legs and adapt and fit the resin wheels etc., and the under-wing gun and rocket pods.

I would have liked to make a firefly of the R.A.A.F, or Seafury RAF, is that in Korea there were some SAAF aircraft but could not or rather not know to find the models that were

This is the only photo I could find of an Australian FR.5: 817Sdn. 202/K s/n WB351.

s.jpg

Offhand, I know the SAAF flew P-51 Mustangs

thanks geo but up my problem it's my warehouse with 213 models to mount, and I have 4 more coming trip from vietnam can not buy more because I do not have space to leave and the woman gets angry when I say I'll buy others.
later they are falling sure ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back