>> GB #34 - START QUIBBLING (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

so, have I got the correct understanding....the title is

>> GB # 34 - Prototype / Weird Aircraft / Trainers

I intend to create my build thread tonite.....

Any luck in getting admin rights Wojtek? This is getting very cluttered with multiple group builds and alternate themes.

Nope. Still without the access. There must have been changed someting in the forum configuration file.

I hear ya and kudos to you for sticking it out and working through the difficulties. It does bother me though... in much the same way as a cluttered workbench.

Managers and office busybodies might be keen on a clean desk - but it seems that in terms of productivity, they could have it all wrong.
A messy desk can actually lead people towards clearer thinking, say researchers from Germany.
The researchers found in a series of linked studies - using a messy desk and a messy shop front - that people actually thought more clearly when all around was chaos, as they sought to simplify the tasks at hand.
Visual and mental clutter forces human beings to focus and think more clearly.
Famous thinkers and writers such as Albert Einstein and Roald Dahl have been notorious for their untidy desks.
'Messy desks may not be as detrimental as they appear to be, as the problem-solving approaches they seem to cause can boost work efficiency or enhance employees' creativity in problem solving,' say the authors.

I can just see Donivanp standing up and applauding as he reads Mike's post. ;) Thank you very much but I think I'm a good judge of what bothers ME. Building a model in my spare time and being productive at work are two VERY different things. To me, anyway.

Agreed! Personally I find a cluttered workspace very distracting and detrimental to my own ability to focus and produce. I freely admit while I am working my modeling bench gets very cluttered and messy, but I always clean it up between major efforts.

albert-einsteins-desk-the-day-he-died-1955.jpg
big_341283_8277_Al Gore office_UPD1.jpg
mark-twain-desk-e1388429797580-1.jpg
steve-jobs-desk-1.jpg

Once again for those who did not understand the first time... Thank you very much but I think I'm a good judge of what bothers ME. Building a model in my spare time and being productive at work are two VERY different things. To me, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back