GB-35 1/48 F-105G Wild Weasel - Vietnam French/American War 1950-1975 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Florence

Senior Airman
Sep 27, 2009
NSW, Australia
User Name: Florence
Name: David
Category: Beginner
Kit: Monogram F-105G Wild Weasel circa 1982
Scale: !//48
Accessories: TBA. May need to replace decals.

146352-11491-pristine.jpg

Last edited:
I have this ye olde Monogram kit (on first glance all the pieces are there) that I thought I would have a crack at for this GB. Decals look ok - but I never trust a good looking decal. Revell copy instructions will suffice.

GB35 (3).jpg
GB35 (1).jpg
GB35 (5).jpg
GB35 (4).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent choice!. I Have the same model in my stash and was planning to use it for this group build but unfortunately it looks as if I'll be sitting this one out.

Looking forward to this. Built mine many years ago and I think the sprues were grey

Good stuff David and thanks for jumping in on this GB. We will need many more entries as there's just yours and one other at the moment I think.

This GB snuck up on me. Gotta go through my stash and see if I have anything

Great choice.
I'd considered either one of these, a Skyraider or a Phantom, but I'll be sitting out this GB, as I have too many other projects to finish first.

Moi aussi. I'm still "working" on builds form the last 2 GB's!

BTW, Paul Allen added an F-105 to his collection since I visited his museum last year. Always knew i was a big brute.

IMG_3308.JPG
IMG_3310.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back