GB-35 Participation

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Igor the GB is for Vietnam aircraft so I don't know to what you are referring as 1/700. The ship model you are doing would not fit the GB.

I've got some Skyraiders, phantoms etc. in 1/700 and some other Vietnam era aircraft, just have to sort through the pile, thought they'd make an interesting dio. My initial idea was a crashed skyraider while another one circles overhead, although the 1/700 aircraft don't have many seems the ones they do have are a nightmare to fill in at that scale. If thats ok i'll make a thread with your permision :)

Would you have just one aircraft in 1/700? I just finished my CAG for the Sydney, with 27 a/c. I found the biggest difficulty was getting the tiny models to be the same.

You can get a lot more detail with 1/350 or 1/400. trumpeter have some very cool kits in this scale, with decals more easily obtainable, clearglass parts and PE additions that are not bad. The details shown in the kit parts themselves are also pretty good as well.

I don't know if they will let you compete at that scale, but I would not object. I just thik you need to have more than one a/c at that scale.

I'm working on it :D just not updating too often, unless you guys enjoy seeing paint dry ;) ;) ;) hehehe
Update today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back