GB-36 1/32 Fw 190A-8/R2 - Axis Manufactured Aircraft of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Michael, yea it's going to be a fun fitting which will most likely have to be done in stages. CA what lines up then force the rest into place bit by bit lining up as best you can and using a quick cure CA like Insta-Cure super thin which cures (they lie) in 1 - 3 sec.

Last edited:
See if I can find the strength to do some more work on the A-8....woke up yesterday feeling shite, not much better today, the good news is though....I'm off for a week!

Well, since apparently....the A-8 doesn't have those 'boots' on the guns....

s-l1600 (10).jpg

With 2018 been a rather crappy year so far, biggest setback being the passing of the girlfriend of one of my close friends, after being told by the doctor, to come back in a couple of days, probably just a cold....riiiiiight....I haven't got much done on the Sturmbock!

I've got these....which were damaged!

IMG_20180224_151354.jpg

Which made me think that I was extremely clever, as I bought two sets, with the other being OK....

IMG_20180224_151412.jpg

Now I'm thinking of getting this set, as I can't be arsed to fill and sand the panels!

ep57-32_large.gif

Plus these, to dress her up a tad more....

AM-32-009_01-318x240.jpg

IMG_20180224_151327.jpg

With the mentally exhausting rollercoaster, that we had at work the last few weeks, I think that I'll give this wee girl a shot over the weekend....
Anyhoo....I imagine that, removing this:

IMG_20180405_180204.jpg

....would be the safer bet, than trying to remove the back on these, without breaking them, right?

IMG_20180405_180232.jpg

It's up to you only if you decide to remove the back of these or some of the plastic atthe wing slots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back